Here’s the video:
And here’s the description from the Heritage Foundation:
Anderson, co-author of the book “What Is Marriage” and Heritage’s William E. Simon Fellow in Religion and a Free Society, faced skeptical questions from S.E. Cupp, Buck Sexton, and Amy Holmes. Yet, as he’s done in interviews all week, Anderson articulated compelling reasons against redefining marriage. Of particular note was a debate between Anderson and Cupp about the federal government’s role in marriage and the why children benefit from both a mother and father.
The full segment runs about 12 minutes. In addition to Cupp, Sexton and Holmes, other panelists included Will Cain and Ben Domenech.
You can get his new book on marriage here. No one is better at defending marriage! You can see him debating on CNN with Piers Morgan and Suze Orman, as well.
- Ryan T. Anderson explains marriage to Piers Morgan and Suze Orman
- Ryan T. Anderson explains how gay marriage undermines natural marriage norms
- Ryan T. Anderson presents the case for natural / traditional marriage
- Book review: What is Marriage? Man and Woman: A Defense
- Frank Turek: is “equality” the issue in the same-sex marriage debate?
- Childless single adults “co-parenting” children in loveless partnerships
- Dawn Stefanowicz explains her experience being raised by a gay parent
- What is marriage? A lecture with Sherif Girgis, Ryan T. Anderson and Robert P. George
- Growing up with two lesbian mothers: a child’s perspective
- Mark Regnerus and the progressive war against science
- More social scientists stepping forward to defend Regnerus study
- Do children of gay parents perform as well as those of heterosexual parents?
- Are gay relationships typically stable and monogamous?
- The American Psychological Association (APA) on lesbian and gay parenting
- Do children raised by gays and lesbians do as well as those of married parents?
- New study finds that children do best in traditional mother-father families
- Obama openly supports gay marriage: 48 hours after top gay donors cut off funding
- Democrat introduces bill to defund adoption agencies that favor married couples
- A secular case against same-sex marriage