Sorry for the light posting, because I’ve spent more time spent replying to comments and reading e-mail.
Keith Hennessey has found a very fishy statement that could mislead the public about Obama’s health care plan.
I call to your attention several fishy statements about health care reform legislation made by a gentleman named Dr. Douglas Elmendorf. He claims to be Director of the “Congressional Budget Office” and has posted frequently about health care reform on his website, cbo.gov. This information takes the form of personal posts on his Director’s Blog, as well as in-depth reports that have the veneer of competent, thorough, impartial professional analysis. The IP address of his site is 18.104.22.168, and his organization has named their hideout the “Ford House Office Building.”
Elmendorf appears to have several hundred followers in his organization, which has extraordinary influence over many in Congress. I understand that some right-wing Members of Congress support and even vote for his annual funding source.
CBO and Elmendorf make extraordinary claims about bills moving through Congress that attempt to implement the President’s plans for health care reform. I bring them to your attention so that you can refute them. I have included these allegations below. Specifically, Elmendorf and his rabble-rousers make the following claims…
You have to click through to read the evil claims of this evil man! I certainly don’t want to anger Big Brother by re-posting those awful lies on my blog.
Learn more about health care with my previous posts on health care:
- How Democrats are handling dissent from their health care plan
- Left-wing extremist on MSNBC says that some opponents of socialism are racists
- How Obamacare turns American taxpayers into children
- Are coerced abortions and euthanasia part of Obama’s health care plan?
- Understanding Obama’s health care reform bill… with video clips!
- Paul Ryan and Ann Coulter make the case against Obamacare
- Understand the right way to reform health care… with short podcasts!
- Five freedoms you will lost if Obamacare passes
- Marsha Blackburn explains how Tennessee’s public option plan failed
- Bobby Jindal explains a dozen freedom-preserving ways to cut health care costs
- John Stossel vs Michael Moore in 20/20 health care documentary
- Obamacare will provide health care to illegal immigrants
- Study shows 83 million people will lose private insurance under Obamacare
- Jim Demint destroys Obama’s health care plan on the Senate floor
- Michele Bachmann explains the effect of Obamacare on small businesses
- Keith Hennessey and Howard “Mad How” Dean debate Obamacare