U OF C FINDS PRO-LIFE STUDENTS GUILTY AFTER CLOSED-DOOR HEARINGS,
VOWS “MORE SEVERE SANCTIONS” FOR FUTURE PRO-LIFE ACTIVITIES
CALGARY – The University of Calgary has notified eight members of the Campus Pro-Life (CPL) student group that they have been found guilty of a major violation under the Non-Academic Misconduct Policy regarding a pro-life display held last month. The verdict comes one week after the students each attended individual, closed-door hearings with an Associate Vice-Provost during which legal representatives were disallowed.
The verdict is “a formal written warning” that if the students “fail to comply with directives of Campus Security staff in the future” it will “result in more severe sanctions,” said Acting Associate Vice-Provost Meghan Houghton, who was the sole decision-maker in the guilty verdict.
Fascist feminist educrats are paid with tax money and mandatory student fees to deprive students of their free speech. In the most conservative city in Canada! This is the only campus club that is treated like this. Because of what they believe.
CCBR accepts donations, if you want to help them to fight back against the University of Calgary. Click through the article to read some defiant statements from the pro-life students.
- University of Calgary denies legal counsel to accused accused students
- University of Calgary students face expulsion for pro-life display
- McGill University and University of Calgary censor pro-life students
- University of Ottawa cancels Ann Coulter appearance
- Ann Coulter files hate speech claim against Canadian university
- Canadian student union leader says pro-lifers are all potential murderers
- Lakehead University bans pro-life club
- Pro-life debater shouted down at McGill University
- Pro-life debater shouted down at St. Mary’s University
- Pro-life club at McGill University banned
- University of Calgary uses police to threaten pro-life students (More from Ezra Levant)
- Canadian pro-life student quarantined by public school principal
- The persecution of a Catholic Bishop (at Blazing Cat Fur)
- The persecution of Rev. Stephen Boissoin (at Ezra Levant)
- The persecution of Catholic Insight magazine (at Ezra Levant)
- The persecution of Christian businessman Scott Brockie (at The Interim)