Here’s the latest video from the Center for Medical Progress:
And the story from Anika Smith writing for The Stream:
Today the Center for Medical Progress (CMP) released video of an undercover lunch conversation with the CEO of fetal-tissue distributor StemExpress. This is the video footage that StemExpress tried to stop CMP from releasing by going to the courts in California. The temporary restraining order StemExpress filed against the Center for Medical Progress was dissolved on Friday, making this video one of the most anticipated — and possibly one of the most damaging.
The video contains several admissions by Cate Dyer, StemExpress CEO, that StemExpress gets intact fetuses from the abortion clinics they work with shipped to their laboratory. From the transcript:
Dyer: Realistically, if we were to do an agreement with you, what do we think you could get?
Dyer: On specifically liver tissue, because that’s such an area of demand for us.
Buyer: So liver, and what about intact specimens, just—?
Dyer: Oh, yeah, I mean if you had intact cases, which we’ve done a lot, we sometimes ship those back to our lab in its entirety.
Dyer: So that would also be great if you guys have those.
Buyer: The entire case.
Dyer: Yeah, yeah. Because it’s just, and the procurement for us, I mean it can go really sideways, depending on the facility, and then our samples are destroyed, and we’re like, “Really?” This was all so much work, and then just to have them be destroyed is awful. I mean we have researchers wait forever, and they want certain things, you know, perfectly done, so we started bringing them back even to manage it from a procurement expert standpoint.
Another interesting admission in the video is that the baby parts have to be checked for bacteria, because some of the clinics that supply the baby parts are not sanitary. Staph infection is mentioned specifically. Dyer also mentions that Planned Parenthood is profiting from the sale of unborn baby parts.
Another article from The Stream has a breakdown of the admissions in the 8th video.
Here’s one more:
3) Cate Dyer estimates StemExpress is working with nearly 100 abortion clinics nationwide, and still can’t get enough fetal liver:
Buyer: What would make your lab happy? What would make your lab happy?
SE: Another fifty livers a week.
Buyer: Ok, so you can handle that?
SE: Yea. Just so you guys know, on the collection side for us, we’re also — as you see Megan out there in the clinic, we’re working with almost triple digit number clinics. So, it’s a lot on volume a little more than what we do. It’s a lot. So, I don’t think you’ll hit a capacity with us anytime in the next ten years. I think you’ll feel solid with that standpoint. So, I think, with that you’ll feel like doing an agreement with us. It will be consistent growth and our growth has been consistent, and it’s going to continue to grow from that standpoint.
Nearly 100 abortion clinics – this is not an isolated problem, it’s systemic. We need a massive federal investigation to find out what is really going on.
- Democrats launch investigation of pro-life group that filmed Planned Parenthood videos
- Seventh Planned Parenthood video: cutting through living baby’s face to get intact brain
- Sixth Planned Parenthood video: baby parts taken and sold without mom’s consent
- Does Planned Parenthood do mammograms? Is abortion only 3% of their services?
- Fifth video: Planned Parenthood selling intact 20-week baby cadavers for profit
- Democrats defeat Republican bill to defund Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood president visited White House 39 times since 2009
- Federal judge blocks release of future sting videos of Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood executive admits abortion victim is a baby in fourth video
- Third video of Planned Parenthood doctors discussing organ harvesting
- Obama administration refuses FOIA requests about Planned Parenthood
- Obama administration will investigate whistleblowers who filmed Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood senior executive in second video: “I want a Lamborghini”
- Republicans in Congress will investigate Planned Parenthood’s organ harvesting
- ABC, CBS, CNN, and MSNBC all ignore Planned Parenthood organ harvesting story
- Governor Bobby Jindal announces investigation of Planned Parenthood
- What does Hillary Clinton think of Planned Parenthood selling unborn baby parts?
- With government subsidies, Planned Parenthood did 327,653 abortions in 2013
- Planned Parenthood, an abortion business, is in California schools teaching sex education
- Arizona Planned Parenthood clinic failed to report rapist
- Planned Parenthood must pay $1.4 million in Medicaid fraud settlement
- Barack Obama to largest abortion provider Planned Parenthood: God Bless You
- Video: Planned Parenthood defends infanticide / post-birth abortion
- Abortion provider Planned Parenthood receives record amount of taxpayer funding
- Abortion profiteers Planned Parenthood spending $12 million to re-elect Obama
- Planned Parenthood issues statement admitting that they do not offer mammograms
- 24-year old woman dies during abortion at Planned Parenthood clinic