Here’s the latest video:
WARNING: The video above contains graphic images of violence against unborn children, especially in the second half. Viewer discretion is advised.
Rachel Alexander writes about the fifth video from the Center for Medical Progress at The Stream.
Posing as a research company interested in purchasing fetuses, the undercover buyers discuss the costs with Melissa Farrell, Director of Research for Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast. Farrell, with her background in finance, makes it clear the transaction will be profitable — a felony since federal law prohibits profiting from the sale of fetal body parts — and that they can change the abortion procedures to ensure the fetuses come out intact (thus rendering them more marketable in the fetal body parts aftermarket), also a violation of law.
A particularly incriminating part of the video comes when Farrell turns to a technician and asks, “Any idea why the other affiliates in Texas think it’s illegal?”
The big new development in this video is that the abortion procedures are being modified in order to deliver intact unborn baby corpses.
Farrell discusses how they’ll need to change their abortion procedures to make sure the fetuses come out intact: “We deviate from our standard, get creative … exploring how to make a higher chance of intact, talk directly to the doctor — they can make it happen.” This is further evidence that the abortionists, contrary to federal law, do often deviate from standard procedure to improve the marketability of the baby body parts. The standard procedures are standard, incidentally, because they are judged to be the best procedures for the life and health of the mothers, but apparently never mind about that when other considerations are on the table.
Amelia Hamilton comments in her article at The Stream:
When Melissa Farrell referred to fetuses as “a matter of line items,” she is talking about money, discussing how to charge to get the most out of each baby. Here are some other examples from this fifth video.
“My department contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here.” (7:08 into the video)
“If we alter our process, and we are able to obtain intact fetal cadavers, then we can make it part of the budget that any dissections are this and splitting the specimens into different shipments is this — it’s all just a matter of line items.” (7:58 into the video)
So they can add a line item (charge) to each order for specific parts because each specific part request requires dissection and shipping costs. They can add those line items to each order so that they can maximize revenue. So the abortion business is really not about recouping costs at all – it really is about making a profit. They are using unwanted human beings to make money. Much like slave owners did, except slave owners never treated their slaves this gruesomely.
- Democrats defeat Republican bill to defund Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood president visited White House 39 times since 2009
- Federal judge blocks release of future sting videos of Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood executive admits abortion victim is a baby in fourth video
- Third video of Planned Parenthood doctors discussing organ harvesting
- Obama administration refuses FOIA requests about Planned Parenthood
- Obama administration will investigate whistleblowers who filmed Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood senior executive in second video: “I want a Lamborghini”
- Republicans in Congress will investigate Planned Parenthood’s organ harvesting
- ABC, CBS, CNN, and MSNBC all ignore Planned Parenthood organ harvesting story
- Governor Bobby Jindal announces investigation of Planned Parenthood
- What does Hillary Clinton think of Planned Parenthood selling unborn baby parts?
- House Republicans attempting to end some of the taxpayer-funding for Planned Parenthood
- With government subsidies, Planned Parenthood did 327,653 abortions in 2013
- Planned Parenthood, an abortion business, is in California schools teaching sex education
- Arizona Planned Parenthood clinic failed to report rapist
- Planned Parenthood must pay $1.4 million in Medicaid fraud settlement
- Barack Obama to largest abortion provider Planned Parenthood: God Bless You
- Video: Planned Parenthood defends infanticide / post-birth abortion
- Abortion provider Planned Parenthood receives record amount of taxpayer funding
- Abortion profiteers Planned Parenthood spending $12 million to re-elect Obama
- Planned Parenthood issues statement admitting that they do not offer mammograms
- 24-year old woman dies during abortion at Planned Parenthood clinic