Here’s the video: (viewer discretion is advised)
Anika, writing over at The Stream, has the story.
The latest undercover Planned Parenthood video from the Center for Medical Progress shows Dr. Amna Dermish, the abortion provider for Planned Parenthood in Austin, TX, describing a partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term fetuses.
[…]Dermish assures the potential organ buyer, “My aim is usually to get the specimens out pretty intact.” She uses laminaria sticks to slowly dilate the cervix and prompt labor.
Then, in an uncut sequence, Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Dermish walks the organ buyer through the method she uses for infants older than 18 weeks.
She uses ultrasound guidance to convert a second-trimester fetus to a feet-first breech presentation.
“With a further gestation, I will sometimes do that [deliver breech] if it’s a cephalic [head-first] presentation, just cause it’s easier to get … convert to breech, grab the spine.”
This is a textbook description of partial-birth abortion, which is illegal. The baby is alive and mostly outside of the mother’s body when it is killed.
After this ghoulish walkthrough, Dermish admits to the buyer that she hasn’t gotten an intact head. Yet.
“I haven’t been able to do that yet — to get the calvarium intact [the portion of the skull containing the brain] … Well, this will give me something to strive for,” she laughs.
Planned Parenthood’s Dermish describes the difficulty of “getting around the cal” once the fetus is 20 weeks and presenting head first. “Especially the 20-weekers are a lot harder versus the 18-weekers, so at that point I’ll switch to breech.”
Dr. Dermish told the organ buyer that a worker in her clinic, “one of our POC [product of conception] persons is really into organ development.”
“She’ll pull out, like, kidneys, and like, heart, and heart we frequently see at nine weeks and she always looks for it.”
“Just like, for fun?” the buyer asks.
The other doctor interjects. “Well, it’s cute.”
Well, it’s cute.
Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton is defending Planned Parenthood’s organ harvesting for profit operation. And why not? They donate tons of money to Democrats.
Life News reports:
Hillary Clinton has some pretty hard words for the new panel investigating Planned Parenthood.
Clinton claims the creation of a special committee to investigate Planned Parenthood is “just code for a partisan witch hunt.” She then pivots to the smaller amount of legitimate health care Planned Parenthood provides — as if helping women with a pap smear makes up for aborting babies and selling their hearts and livers.
She claims pro-lifers upset with Planned Parenthood forget “the mom who caught her cancer early thanks to a screening at Planned Parenthood,” and “the young woman who avoided an unintended pregnancy because she did have access to birth control.”
It’s a partisan witch hunt. Hillary says.
- House Republicans create Select Committee to investigate Planned Parenthood
- House Republicans vote to repeal parts of Obamacare, defund Planned Plarenthood
- Texas raids Planned Parenthood offices in Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio
- Report evaluates the claim that Planned Parenthood videos were highly edited
- Democrats defeat bill to ban abortions of babies who can feel pain
- Barack Obama vows to veto any bill that cuts off funding for Planned Parenthood
- Obama administration retaliates against Kansas for defunding Planned Parenthood
- Democrats launch investigation of pro-life group that filmed Planned Parenthood videos
- Does Planned Parenthood do mammograms? Is abortion only 3% of their services?
- Democrats defeat Republican bill to defund Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood president visited White House 39 times since 2009
- Obama administration refuses FOIA requests about Planned Parenthood
- Obama administration will investigate whistleblowers who filmed Planned Parenthood
- ABC, CBS, CNN, and MSNBC all ignore Planned Parenthood organ harvesting story
- With government subsidies, Planned Parenthood did 327,653 abortions in 2013
- Abortion provider Planned Parenthood receives record amount of taxpayer funding
- Abortion profiteers Planned Parenthood spending $12 million to re-elect Obama
- Planned Parenthood issues statement admitting that they do not offer mammograms