Great news from Life News.
Speaker John Boehner announced today that committees in the House of Representatives will take a look at the Planned Parenthood abortion business after a shocking new expose’ video that caught Planned Parenthood’s top doctor describing how the abortion business sells the body parts of aborted babies.
[…]Now, Speaker John Boehner says the House of Representatives will look into the “grisly” practice at Planned Parenthood. Boehner issued the following statement on the video released yesterday documenting the grisly practices embraced by Planned Parenthood.
“Nothing is more precious than life, especially an unborn child. When anyone diminishes an unborn child, we are all hurt, irreversibly so. When an organization monetizes an unborn child – and with the cavalier attitude portrayed in this horrific video – we must all act. As a start, I have asked our relevant committees to look into this matter. I am also calling on President Obama and Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia Burwell to denounce, and stop, these gruesome practices.”
House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, the number two Republican, also released a statement calling on House Committees to investigate inhumane abortion practices first revealed yesterday in a video of a Planned Parenthood employee.
“Life is truly a miracle, and here in the House we have fought and will continue to fight to protect the sanctity of life. I speak for all of my colleagues when I say I was deeply disturbed by reports and video of an organization engaging in such grotesque and inhumane practices. I will be working with House Committees to investigate the claims made by the employee. We should all agree that no life is expendable, and our society has no place for such callous indifference to life.”
The statements come just hours before members of Congress will host a press conference also calling for a Congressional investigation. Representatives Chris Smith (NJ-04), Sean Duffy (WI-07) and Ann Wagner (MO-02) are hosting a press conference calling for further investigation into the evidence presented in undercover video.
And the Republican governors of Texas and Louisiana are also taking immediate action:
Governors of two states are also looking into the selling of body parts from aborted babies and Texas Governor Greg Abbott and Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal have launched investigations in their states.
Yesterday, I blogged about how Republican governors Scott Walker (Wisconsin) and Rick Perry (Texas) had defunded Planned Parenthood in their states. If you don’t like organ harvesting, you vote Republican. Period.
- Republicans in Congress will investigate Planned Parenthood’s organ harvesting
- ABC, CBS, CNN, and MSNBC all ignore Planned Parenthood organ harvesting story
- Governor Bobby Jindal announces investigation of Planned Parenthood
- What does Hillary Clinton think of Planned Parenthood selling unborn baby parts?
- House Republicans attempting to end some of the taxpayer-funding for Planned Parenthood
- With government subsidies, Planned Parenthood did 327,653 abortions in 2013
- Planned Parenthood, an abortion business, is in California schools teaching sex education
- Arizona Planned Parenthood clinic failed to report rapist
- Planned Parenthood must pay $1.4 million in Medicaid fraud settlement
- Barack Obama to largest abortion provider Planned Parenthood: God Bless You
- Video: Planned Parenthood defends infanticide / post-birth abortion
- Abortion provider Planned Parenthood receives record amount of taxpayer funding
- Abortion profiteers Planned Parenthood spending $12 million to re-elect Obama
- Planned Parenthood issues statement admitting that they do not offer mammograms
- 24-year old woman dies during abortion at Planned Parenthood clinic