Good news, everyone!
Life News has the story:
Utah has become the 5th state to de-fund the Planned Parenthood abortion business in the wake of six videos exposing how the abortion giant sells the body parts of aborted babies for research. The state follows Arkansas, Alabama and Louisiana, which are revoking a contract with Planned Parenthood using state Medicaid dollars, and New Hampshire, which zapped $650,000 in state taxpayer funding.
According to news reports, Utah is saying it will no longer allow itself to be used by the federal government to funnel funds to the abortion company. The decision essentially revokes well over $200,000 in taxpayer funding to Planned Parenthood.
As the Salt Lake Tribune reports:
Gov. Gary Herbert has ordered all state agencies to stop funneling federal funds to the Planned Parenthood Association of Utah.
The federal government provides grants to Planned Parenthood, which are distributed through the Utah Department of Health. Utah law bars any organization from using state funds for abortions, and that prohibition extends to Planned Parenthood’s federal grants, Herbert said in a statement Friday afternoon.
The move came in response to the release of secretly recorded videos by an anti-abortion group showing Planned Parenthood officials in Houston describing how they provide fetal tissue from abortions for medical research.
“The allegations against Planned Parenthood are deeply troubling,” Herbert said.
““If they want to engage with the federal government directly and get their money, I think that’s fine,” the governor said.
The governor said there is no reason to fund the abortion business because other organizations provide the same non-abortion services as Planned Parenthood.
Now there is some bad news: the Obama administration is actually threatening states that have cut off funding for their ally, Planned Parenthood. After all, the Democrat Party has gotten $25 million in donations from Planned Parenthood. The Democrats have every financial incentive to keep the organ harvesting / human trafficking operation going. That’s how they get the money to for their campaign ads, which so many people find convincing.
- Sixth Planned Parenthood video: baby parts taken and sold without mom’s consent
- Does Planned Parenthood do mammograms? Is abortion only 3% of their services?
- Fifth video: Planned Parenthood selling intact 20-week baby cadavers for profit
- Democrats defeat Republican bill to defund Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood president visited White House 39 times since 2009
- Federal judge blocks release of future sting videos of Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood executive admits abortion victim is a baby in fourth video
- Third video of Planned Parenthood doctors discussing organ harvesting
- Obama administration refuses FOIA requests about Planned Parenthood
- Obama administration will investigate whistleblowers who filmed Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood senior executive in second video: “I want a Lamborghini”
- Republicans in Congress will investigate Planned Parenthood’s organ harvesting
- ABC, CBS, CNN, and MSNBC all ignore Planned Parenthood organ harvesting story
- Governor Bobby Jindal announces investigation of Planned Parenthood
- What does Hillary Clinton think of Planned Parenthood selling unborn baby parts?
- House Republicans attempting to end some of the taxpayer-funding for Planned Parenthood
- With government subsidies, Planned Parenthood did 327,653 abortions in 2013
- Planned Parenthood, an abortion business, is in California schools teaching sex education
- Arizona Planned Parenthood clinic failed to report rapist
- Planned Parenthood must pay $1.4 million in Medicaid fraud settlement
- Barack Obama to largest abortion provider Planned Parenthood: God Bless You
- Video: Planned Parenthood defends infanticide / post-birth abortion
- Abortion provider Planned Parenthood receives record amount of taxpayer funding
- Abortion profiteers Planned Parenthood spending $12 million to re-elect Obama
- Planned Parenthood issues statement admitting that they do not offer mammograms
- 24-year old woman dies during abortion at Planned Parenthood clinic