Provided by ChristianJR4. If you have a youtube account, please subscribe to his channel
Here is his full opening speech in 3 parts:
You can get the full audio here at Apologetics 315. There’s a good discussion going on in the comments.
You can read more about the debate over on Bradley Monton’s blog. He is an atheist professor who served as moderator during the debate.
Here are Craig’s post-debate comments.
- Great news! Illustra Media’s DVD of Craig/Hitchens debate out in late November
- Did the divinity of Jesus emerge slowly after many years of embellishments?
- William Lane Craig debates radical skeptics on the resurrection of Jesus
- Peter Atkins explains how to easily reconcile the Big Bang and atheism
- Summary of the Craig-Ahmed debate at Cambridge University
- William Lane Craig video and audio from Saddleback Church event
- William Lane Craig takes on prominent atheist Daniel Dennett
- Assessing Bart Ehrman’s case against the resurrection of Jesus
- Four-minute overview of 11 arguments for Christianity by William Lane Craig
- Debate summary: Is God necessary for morality? William Lane Craig vs Shelly Kagan
- Overview of the early, independent sources for the empty tomb
- How to defend the fine-tuning argument just like William Lane Craig
- How to defend the kalam cosmological argument just like William Lane Craig
- Final comments on the William Lane Craig vs Christopher Hitchens debate