Those kids grew up with progressive teachers who, because of the power of the grading system (which can make or break futures), told them they knew more than their ignorant parents; they knew more than simpleton adults. Their opinions, despite the lack of life experience, were equal, and important, if not superior, to adults.
[…]They believed in recycling, came home and told us we should too. They believed in the Palestinians, and came home and told us we should too.
[…]They now believe in global warming caused by evil corporations and our lust for the very fossil fuels that enabled us to take their lazy butts to the mall, came home and told us we should too. Then they believed in a man named Barack Obama for all the wonderful things he would do to fix this imperialist, racist, homophobic society that enabled them to live relatively carefree lives.
They called us names when they couldn’t debate the realities of what Obama’s policies could cost us all, which was not big deal to them because most of them still live at home, don’t pay rent, don’t pay for food, don’t pay for their cellphone bill (and bitch when they exceed their text limits), don’t pay for the Internet bill, don’t pay for power, don’t do dishes, and many don’t even wash their own clothes, yet THEY KNOW what’s best for the nation.
THEY KNOW that Cap-and-Trade will be good for the economy and will create “green jobs” although they can’t tell us what specifically they’ll be.
THEY KNOW that universal health care is something they all want, although probably none of them could define it two years ago.
This is another serious problem that worries me a lot about the future – brainwashed children who will cause government to sway hard to left. They don’t even know what they are doing to themselves. Parents are just too busy focusing on making and spending money to care what their children believe. They only care that the grades are good. God, morality and patriotism definitely take the hindmost.
Be sure and read about how the unemployment for young Americans is at a record high of 52 percent.
- How Democrat policies cause unemployment to increase
- Unemployment rate among men aged 25-54 is 19.4%
- Business leaders blame Obama for high unemployment rate
- Ten ways that Obama stimulated the economy with government spending
- Feds give $888,000 to Chicago public schools to teach Arabic language
- Why Obama’s government spending failed to keep unemployment below 8%
- Harvard economists explain how Obama’s spending created 10.2% unemployment
- Why is Obama spending trillions when government spending failed in Japan?
- Obama appoints SEIU union executive to create manufacturing jobs
- Obama restricts government contracts over 25M to unionized labor
- What lowers unemployment? Bush’s tax cuts or Obama’s spending?
- New Heritage Foundation study says cap-and-trade will kill jobs and the economy
- Understanding why Democrat policies don’t create jobs