By now, some of you will be voting in your state primary elections to determine who will be on the ballot in November. If you haven’t already voted or don’t intend to vote, this post is for you. You may have heard that the Biden administration has terrible approval ratings right now, and that they won’t do well in the 2022 elections. But, that’s not entirely true. Because they might cheat.
Here’s an article from The Federalist that explains what’s happening:
When President Biden ordered all 600 federal agencies to “expand citizens’ opportunities to register to vote and to obtain information about, and participate in, the electoral process” on March 7, 2021, Republican politicians, Constitutional scholars, and election integrity specialists began to worry exactly what was up his sleeve.
[…]Biden gave each agency 200 days to file their plans for approval by none other than Susan Rice, his hyperpartisan domestic policy advisor. Yet fully nine months after those plans were due, they are all being hidden from the public, even as evidence is emerging that the election operation is in full swing.
[…]Rice has served in political positions in Democrat White Houses and the scandal-ridden Brookings Institution. She played a role in the spying-on-Trump scandal, blatantly lying about the same, lying about the Benghazi terrorist attack, and lying about Bowe Bergdahl’s military record.
Rice is described as President Obama’s “right-hand woman,” and it’s been said she was “like a sister” to the former president. She was his National Security Advisor at the same time Hunter Biden was hitching rides on official White House aircraft to other countries for meetings with oligarchs and corrupt government officials. She spread conspiracy theories about the law enforcement officers in Portland during the violent BLM riots that besieged the city. Most worrisome, she was briefed on the Clinton campaign’s Russia collusion hoax, which was used to destabilize the 2020 election and question its illegitimacy.
So, the Democrats in the government are using federal agencies to register and mobilize voters. These federal agencies typically operate in big urban areas that lean Democrat. Getting out votes in these urban areas would result in more Democrat voters voting in the 2022 elections. And they are doing this with your taxpayer money.
The article also notes:
While the White House and agencies are steadfastly refusing to share details about how they’re complying with the executive order, who they met with to develop their plans, or how they’re justifying their involvement in something Congress has not authorized them to participate in, some details are trickling out. Here are a few examples of the widespread and coordinated effort by Biden’s political appointees to meddle in the state administration of elections.
- In the midst of a labor crisis, the Department of Labor boasted that it was turning 2,300 American Job Centers previously focused on helping displaced workers find jobs into hubs of political activism. These new federally funded voter registration agencies were given guidance about how to bring in organizations to conduct “voter outreach.”
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services likewise announced plans to turn community health centers into voter registration agencies, using thousands of health care facilities to focus on voter registration and turnout.
- The Housing and Urban Development Department sent notice to public housing authorities that they should begin voter registration drives and participation activities. Previously, officials had been barred from electoral activities because they receive federal funding.
- “It is presumed residents of public housing might disproportionately vote Democrat. … The executive order targets people receiving government benefits who might think their benefits depend on one party in power,” Stewart Whitson, legal director for the Foundation for Government Accountability, told the Daily Signal.
- The Department of Education sent “dear colleague” letters to universities, telling them that Federal Work Study funds could now be used to support voter registration activities, contrary to previous guidance. The change was made without having gone through any rulemaking process to allow the change.
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture said it’s using its child nutrition programs to push voter registration and enlisting state, local, and federally funded employees to implement voter registration drives in local schools.
- The Commerce Department produced a massive, 113-page report which likely took four agency officials many hours to generate. It directs local voting board members about polling stations and poll worker training.
The Constitution doesn’t allow the executive branch to control elections by executive order, but that isn’t stopping Biden from trying to do it. And it’s very interesting that all the conservative groups trying to find out what is really going on are being shut out of the details.
As if this wasn’t bad enough, you have to remember that Facebook’s CEO gave away tons of money to Democrat groups operating in Democrat areas in order to drive Democrat voters to the polls on election days.
The Federalist explains:
The $332 million that Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla Chan provided to a progressive group to help run the 2020 elections was distributed on a highly partisan basis that favored Democrats, according to a new analysis by election data experts.
While these “Zuckerbucks” or “Zuck bucks” were touted as a resource meant to help all jurisdictions administer the election during Covid lockdowns, tax records filed by the progressive Center for Tech and Civic Life show that the group “awarded all larger grants – on both an absolute and per capita basis to deeply Democratic urban areas,” particularly in swing states, according to the new report.
I know that we all want to believe that the Democrats will lose in the 2022 elections because of Biden’s low approval ratings. But the Democrats don’t want to lose, and they are doing whatever they can to drive out weak, dependent low-information Democrat voters. So, I really hope that you are doing your part to participate in the elections, and to make sure that other Republicans do too. It’s not going to be a cake walk. Now is the time to be sharing articles on social media and by e-mail with other people, to make sure they know what is at stake in the elections.
By the way, my friend John Berea wrote a great article about 2020 election fraud.