Many small and right leaning news sites talk about indisputable proof of election fraud, while the mainstream media (MSM) emphatically claim no widespread fraud. But the MSM uses strange tactics when discussing allegations of fraud. They often:
- Point out errors made by Trump’s legal team, or make a big deal out of debunking unsubstantiated election fraud claims, but stay silent on many real issues.
- Highlight the Department of Homeland Security’s CISA statement that “the November 3rd election was the most secure in American history.” Even though the voting machine companies accused of fraud (Dominion and Smartmatic) are members of CISA who issued that statement.
- Insist recounting fraudulent ballots proves they’re legitimate.
- Disprove accusations of election merely by having those accused of election fraud explain that they’re not guilty of election fraud. Case Closed.
Of course not every claim of fraud has merit. I’ve spent about 40 hours investigating, reading both sides, weighing evidence, and dividing truth from myth. What follows is the most substantial evidence I’ve found:
1. Counties swing toward Democrats after installing Dominion Voting Machines.
Dominion is the largest provider of voting machines in the US. About 40% of US citizens vote using Dominion machines.
Actuary and insurance fraud specialist Ben Turner looked at counties in 49 states, comparing 657 counties that had adopted Dominion voting machines versus 2,388 counties that had not, since 2008. Turner analyzed with a varying number of control factors–including race, urban/rural shifts, immigration, education, manufacturing dependency, creative-class population, voter preference, and others–up to 100 factors. The counties that installed Dominion machines consistently had 1 to 3% votes shift toward the Democratic presidential candidate versus those that didn’t. The Epoch Times and two statistical experts validated Turner’s data.
An unrelated study looked at all 3,006 counties in the US, comparing how Biden performed in actual votes versus polls prior to the election. They found that in counties with Dominion voting machines, Biden did better than expected 78% of the time. While in counties without Dominion voting machines, Biden performed better than expected only 46% of the time. On average, counties with Dominion voting machines improved Biden’s score above expectations by 5.6%. This trend was maintained even in the strongest Republican and Democrat-leaning counties.
2. Dominion Voting Machines are Designed to Change Votes
Following the 2020 election, Cybersecurity analyst Russel Ramsland visited Antrim County and Central Lake Township in Michigan and (with a judge’s permission) examined Dominion voting machines. In a detailed report, he noted:
- 68% of the votes in Antrim county could not be read by the voting machine. These votes were then adjudicated, a process where an unknown and unobserved administrator would manually enter the values of the votes. (Page 2) He found “all adjudication log entries for the 2020 election cycle are missing” even though there were “vote adjudication logs for prior years.” This “violates state law and prevents a meaningful audit.” (Page 3)
- This high rate of adjudication was “a 2020 issue not seen in previous election cycles still stored on the server.” (Page 3)
- “All security logs for the day after the election, on election day, and prior to election day are gone.” “Other server logs before November 4, 2020 are present; therefore, there is no reasonable explanation for the security logs to be missing.” (Page 4)
- In Central Lake Township, MI, the town clerk re-ran the ballots from a local election on Nov 5th, and then again on Nov 6th after a patch from Dominion was applied. “This resulted in greater than a 60% change in voting results, inexplicably impacting every single election contest in a township with less than 1500 voters.” (Page 11)
Recall that about 40% of US citizens vote using Dominion machines.
Mainstream media and fact checking websites have not addressed these points and instead discredit Ramsland by pointing out that in one table from a 9 page affidavit, Ramsland mixed up counties and townships from MN and MI, along with their totals. Perhaps this could be explained because both states start with “Mi” and Ramsland is from Texas. As well as being under the clock, racing to compile evidence and file charges before votes are certified?
In 2017, Democrat senators Elizabeth Warren, Amy Klobuchar, and Ron Wyden issued a formal complaint in to Dominion about vote switching.
According to the Epoch Times, in October, UBS Securities LLC paid $400 million to Staple Street Capital Group LLC, which owns Dominion Voting Systems, and UBS Securities LLC has ties to the communist party in China. The transaction can be seen on sec.gov.
Director of national intelligence John Ratcliffe confirmed yesterday that China sought to influence the election, but did not go into detail. In a Dec 3 Op-Ed in the Wall Street Journal, Ratcliffe wrote: “The People’s Republic of China poses the greatest threat to America today, and the greatest threat to democracy and freedom world-wide since World War II. The intelligence is clear: Beijing intends to dominate the U.S. and the rest of the planet economically, militarily and technologically. Many of China’s major public initiatives and prominent companies offer only a layer of camouflage to the activities of the Chinese Communist Party.
3. Non Citizens Vote
A JustFacts analysis shows that historically about 16% of US non-citizens illegally register to vote, and about 82% of the time they vote Democrat. Those numbers alone are more than enough to swing the election from Trump to Biden in Arizona (51k) and Georgia (55k). Arizona and Georgia were prevented from verifying voter citizenship by the Obama administration rules.
4. USPS Changed Ballot Dates
Project Veritas interviewed USPS workers from Michigan and Pennsylvania who said the offices were illegally changing dates on ballots to allow late votes, even those postmarked on Nov 5th and 6th. Both post office supervisors hung up the phone after they were asked about it. Claims circulated that USPS worker from PA retracted his statement, but he denies retracting anything, saying he was coerced into signing a retraction.
Changing the dates to count more mail in ballots skews the election because Biden’s supporters are more likely to vote by mail. If this process was widespread, or only performed on absentee Ballots for Biden, it could’ve significantly altered presidential election tally.
5. Various Fraud in Georgia
Missing and Extra Absentee Ballots
Georgia records show 138,029 voters requested absentee ballots but never returned them. Matt Braynard was the strategic director of Trump’s campaign in 2016. Braynard called these voters. Among those who responded, he found:
- 33.29% said they actually DID return an absentee ballot, even though the state had no record of their vote.
- 18.39% said they never even requested an absentee ballot.
The Leftist FactCheck.org criticized Braynard’s methodology because only 0.4% responded to his survey, and because Braynard didn’t account for late ballots, missing/mismatched signatures, or voided ballots. But it’s hard to imagine how those factors could lead to more than a small percentage of error.
“Suitcases filled with Ballots”
In a widely shared video, security camera recordings show suspicious activity during Georgia’s vote recount in Atlanta’s State Farm Arena. At about 8am on election day, a lady with blond braids puts large containers of ballots under a table. Those containers are undisturbed as vote counting proceeds throughout the day. Then poll observers go home at 10:30pm. Afterward, a few remaining workers pull out the same large boxes and for the next two hours, feeding the ballots into machines that can each process about 3000 ballots per hour.
The Associated Press and other news outlets claim this video is debunked because they were ballot containers and not suitcases, as some had claimed. And because Georgia election official Fulton County Elections Director Richard Barron told them “no observers were ever told to leave the facility.” However:
- Republican observers Mitchell Harrison and Michelle Branton signed sworn affidavits say they were told to go home by a lady with blond braids. Prior to that were kept at such a distance it was impossible to meaningfully observe, as can be seen in the video recording. Remember in the video it was the blond lady with braids who brought in the hidden vote containers.
- ABC News likewise reported on election night that “the election department sent the State Farm Arena absentee ballot counters home at 10:30pm” And the Atlanta Journal Constitution: “They planned to stop scanning absentee ballots at 10:30pm and pick it up back in the morning.”
The election officials lied about sending the observers home raises even more suspicion about the late night counting activity.
Unfolded mail in ballots with perfect bubbles all for Biden
19 witnesses signed sworn affidavits (See Exhibits A through U in document 6 here) describing suspicious activity during the Nov 14th recount of Georgia’s Nov 3 ballots.
Among them was Susan Volyes, a vote recount observer in Fulton County, Georgia with 20 years experience handling ballots. In a sworn affidavit she describes:
- Encountering a ballot box of 98 votes for Biden and only 2 for Trump, with paper of a different texture, pre-folded to fit into scanning machines, no markings of where it has come from, with bubbles “unusually uniform, perhaps even with a ballot-marking device.”
- The next day she and her team were given a box of only 60 ballots to check, while other teams were overwhelmed with boxes of over 3000 ballots. After asking to help with counting the other ballots, the officials were “adamant” she and her team go home.
- Other teams were counting ballots individually, with no one verifying the results.
- She and her team were asked to sign a paper saying they had received and verified the voting machines before the voting machines even arrived. Later when the machines arrived they were not sealed or locked, the serial numbers didn’t match, and the coded tags over the memory card were broken.
Maria Diedrich also observed the recount in Fulton County. She reported in a sworn affidavit:
- “one counter seemed to be making piles of 9 (but counting them as 10)”
- When “an elderly counter wrote down the number of ballots, she couldn’t remember the number, the person with her said a different number, they finally agreed on a number” and then put “the number onto the official Audit Board Batch Sheet
- Some of the Republican watchers were asked to go home after it was announced “there were too many party monitors.”
This article from the Epoch Times outlines irregularities described in those and the other affidavits:
- Additional witnesses seeing “hundreds of these ballots seemed impeccable, with no folds or creases.” “No creases in the mail-in ballots giving the impression that they were never folded into an envelope and mailed.” With “bubble selections were perfectly made (all within the circle), only observed sections in black ink, and all happened to be selections for Biden.” And “thousands of ballots that just had the perfect bubble marked for Biden and no markings in the rest of the ballot,” without corresponding envelopes.
- Signatures not being verified.
- Biden’s name being called “over 500 times in a row.” And “hundreds of ballots at a time were counted for Biden only.”
- “Many of the boxes of ballots had voted 100% for Biden and 0% for Trump.” And “many ballots had markings for Biden only, and no markings on the rest of the ballot,” while none of the Trump ballots were marked in the same fashion.
- Military ballots did “not have one specific precinct code on them” but instead had “multiple precincts printed” so it was impossible to tell which precinct the voter was registered.
- “Widespread fraud favoring candidate Biden only.”
Republican recount observer Hale Soucie also reported seeing a worker counting Trump votes for Biden, who continued doing it even after he reported her and a supervisor talked to her.
In 2019, Georgia voting machines were touted as secure because they print “a hard copy of the ballot for voters to review before they cast it.” However, less than a month before the election, “A federal judge… declined to order the state to abandon its touchscreen voting machines in favor of hand-marked paper ballots for the November election.” Marilyn Marks, executive director of the Coalition for Good Governance, lamented the decision: “We are deeply disappointed that Georgia voters will be voting in this important election on unreliable touchscreen machines that produce results that cannot be audited.”
Over 106,000 out of more than half a million ballots were adjudicated in Fulton County, which includes Atlanta. Adjudication in Georgia allows changing votes on a ballot without a log of what was changed.
6. Various Fraud in Michigan
Cybersecurity expert Melissa Carone’s was a contractor for Dominion Voting Systems in Detroit who worked at Detroit’s TCF Center on Election day. Her testimony before Michigan lawmakers was shared widely on social media.
“I observed numerous employees, city workers, running batches of ballots through the tabulators countless times, without discarding them first… Instead of discarding, they were just rescanning, rescanning, rescanning. Counting ballots nine to 10 times.”
Carone describes talking to her manager about the problem: “He [Nick] said, ‘Melissa I don’t want to hear that we have a problem, we are here to assist with IT, we are not here to run their election.’ And at that point, I was really frustrated and upset, I could tell what was going on. They were cheating. It was very, very apparent.” A Republican poll challenger confirmed the legitimacy of Carone’s statements.
Carone was asked why more people hadn’t come forward: “My life has been destroyed because of this. I’ve lost family, I’ve lost friends, I’ve been threatened, my kids have been threatened, I’ve had to move, I’ve had to change my phone number, I’ve had to get rid of social media. Nobody wants to come forward. I can’t even get an actual job any more, because Democrats like to ruin your lives.”
Carone estimated about about 30,000 ballots were scanned multiple times. Biden is alleged to have beat Trump by only 12,670 votes in Georgia.
How did the leftist media discredit Carone? Business Insider pointed out Carone’s fiancé once repeatedly used her phone to send sex tapes to his ex-wife. Super creepy, but does that affect Carone’s testimony? Slate makes fun of her tone, claiming she and the others like her are cranks, only there to be part of something that matters. Saturday Night Live showed a skit satirizing her as a drunk.
Mail in ballots with serial numbers in order
In Detroit, Michigan, an election worker described mail in ballots arriving with their id’s in order, but missing dates. She reports others becoming angry when she tried to report it:
“These are absentee ballots, mail in ballots. They cannot be in sequence. 2232 cannot have 2233 next to it, cause if they’re mailed in they come in all different numbers… there was not even a date on those envelopes… Then I said what is the date on this one? Then they got really mad at me. They said ‘you’re not letting us do our job, you’re disturbing us.'”
Other Testimonies from Michigan
In Detroit, Poll challenger Andrew Sitto reports that “tens of thousands” of ballots arrived at 4:30am, with all he observed going to Biden. Poll challenger Daniel Gustafson confirms, adding that the ballots arrived in large, unsecured bins, with no label indicating their source of origin. Republican poll challenger Robert Cushman says he saw poll workers adding votes from unregistered voters, registering them all with a Jan 1, 1900 birthday. All three men shared their testimony under sworn affidavit.
Poll worker Connie Johnson described three vehicles arrived in Detroit with 130 thousand ballots that literally 100% were for Biden. Afterward GOP ballot watchers were denied access.
Corresponding with these vote dumps, professor of political science Paul Kengor found that on “November 4 in Michigan at roughly 6:30am, 141,258 votes came in for Biden, and only 5,968 for Trump. In Wisconsin at 3:42am., also on November 4,143,379 votes came in for Biden and a puny 25,163 for Trump. On the same day in Georgia at 1:34am, 136,155 votes came in for Biden, and only 29,115 votes came in for Trump.”
7. Various Fraud in Pennsylvania
As in Georgia, 2016 Trump campaign strategic director Matt Braynard also phoned absentee voters in Pennsylvania. Among the 1706 people who responded to his survey, Braynard found:
- Among 1706 people that PA had marked as absentee voters, 556 had never requested absentee ballots.
- Among 1137 who did request absentee ballots, 453 mailed their ballots back but PA did not count their ballots.
That means 33% of ballots received were not mailed. 40% of mail in ballots that were mailed were not counted. Duplicate names or other mismatches can’t explain an error rate this high. In PA there were 3,087,524 mail in ballots requested and 2,629,672 returned. Extrapolating, that gives about 1 million votes from absentee ballots that no voters requested, and 1 million absentee ballots that weren’t counted. OANN uses different methods to arrive at 1.5 million fraudulent votes in PA.
At a hearing in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, on Nov 25, retired Colonel Phil Waldron testified to the PA Senate Majority Committee that a batch of ballots recorded 570,000 votes for Biden and only 3,200 votes for Trump. 99.4% of votes for Biden. You can see the video here, at 1:31:15. In that article for the American Spectator, political science prof Paul Kengor states, “this electoral bombshell has been completely ignored by the mainstream press.” I couldn’t find any mainstream news sources mentioning it either.
Biden is alleged to have won PA by 81,660 votes.
This isn’t an exhaustive survey of fraud evidence in the 2020 presidential race. For example I didn’t even include affidavits from witnesses seeing fraud in Wisconsin or Nevada. Nor did I even go through the Navaro Report or many of the claims listed on HereIsTheEvidence.com.
But what I’ve seen is more than enough to convince me that Biden will not be a legitimately elected president when sworn in this Wednesday.
If anything here is incorrect, please comment below and I’ll fix it.