My friend N. sent me this video of a campus event at the EXTREMELY liberal University of Massachusetts. This is the center of the leftist universe, the worst place in the world for conservatives students.
WARNING: this video contains the most horrible swearing and language you can possibly imagine, and it will scar you for life. But it is really interesting to see how non-leftist ideas are received on a liberal university campus. It’s just incredible, the screaming, shouting, insults, threats of violence – all from the secular left. It is so bad that even I cringed at some of the un-PC talk and thought the mean conservatives went too far at times. Even I was offended!
Here’s the video:
Do not watch this with little kids or even teens around, it’s just horrible, like watching a train wreck with everyone on fire and screaming and dying. I really feel bad about posting it, but my friend loved it so much, and I was permanently scarred by it. Holy snark, have the universities ever become radicalized by the secular left.
- Milo Yiannopoulos
- Christina Hoff Sommers
- Steven Crowder
- Milo: feminism is cancer
- Sommers: feminist theory is put forward with lies, misrepresentations and false statistics
- Steven: the leftist students are shouting down the speakers because they are spoiled, entitled brats
- Milo: etiquette is good for discussions, but political correctness undermines the pursuit of truth, and can even have deadly consequences, e.g. – citizens refusing to report the Muslim rape gangs in the UK because of fear of political correctness
- Sommers: etiquette is good for discussions, but political correctness is a way of pushing one set of political views and shutting down discussions
- Steven: political correctness is a tool for shutting down discussions used by people who don’t have reason or evidence on their side
- Milo: we should allow people who are extremists on either side to speak, because that allows people to hear them and reject them
- Sommers: some students are shouting down speakers because they oppose intellectual diversity, and are afraid that conservative views are correct and others will be persuaded if they are allowed to hear them
- Steven: leftists fear intellectual diversity, they shout down conservative speakers because they live in a bubble where they never hear libertarian or conservative points of view
- Milo: leftists are guilty of the worst kind of bigotry: they insist that gay people be leftists, that black people be leftists and women be leftists, they treat conservatives in these minority groups horribly
Is there a wage gap between men and women?
- Sommers: the evidence shows that the differences in pay are explained by what women choose to study, time women take time off for babies, how many hours women work, and other choices
- Sommers: women should major in things like economics and engineering, not feminist dance therapy
Are 1 in 5 women sexually assaulted on campus?
- Steven: a lot of these sensationalized rape claims later turn out to be false, e.g. – Columbia mattress girl, Virginia Rolling Stone girl
- Sommers: this is another example of how feminists advance an agenda by misusing statistics, but the number from real government studies is 1 in 53
This ends the panel discussion. I cannot write what the questions are, because the questioners were almost entirely rude, and just stood up and said lots of swear words, which you can apparently get credit for at the University of Massachusetts.
Several of my friends posted this video clip, taken from a member of the audience, which gives you a close up view of how indoctrinated in leftism the students are:
It seems to me that the barbarians are inside the gates, and the zombie apocalypse is nearly upon us. Can you imagine living next to one of these little psychopaths?