Well, *I* think it’s fun, and this is how I am spending my Friday night!
The 5 videos are here on the NAMB 4Truth.net web site. (H/T Mike Licona)
You can download the videos from that page, and there is even a PDF.
There are 5 videos.
- The first video is an introduction that highlights the importance of the resurrection in Christian belief.
- The second video talks about how historians piece together what happened in the past using evidence.
- The third video talks about “historical bedrock” – the parts of a historical document are accepted by most scholars.
- The fourth video talks about how to answer objections from Internet web sites.
- The fifth video talks about how to answer objections from scholars.
(I think they switched the order of the fourth and fifth debates, but I am going off of the PDF summary)
Mike has debated Richard Carrier and Bart Ehrman, so what you are getting here is a Christian historian’s perspective on how to debate the resurrection. If you want to see something you can really use in a hostile encounter, then you need to prepare yourself with Mike Licona’s material.
Here is the video of the debate between Mike Licona and Bart Ehrman.