Recently, Bill did a podcast introducing “On Guard”.
The MP3 file is here. (19 minutes)
- the book is much easier to read than “Reasonable Faith”
- explains what apologetics is and why it matters to Christians
- explains why atheism makes life meaningless and irrational
- the inadequacy of personal experiences for persuading others
- describes four arguments in favor of Christianity
- responds to common objections to the four arguments
The book also:
- responds to the problems of evil and suffering
- explains Jesus’ own divine self-understanding
- outlines a historical case for the resurrection of Jesus
- explains why it’s possible for Christianity to be exclusively true
And you can read the first chapter for free.