I found a YouTube video featuring a conversation about the fundamental problem that I see with young, unmarried women: their decision to have recreational premarital sex with hot guys throughout their teens and 20s.
Here is the conversation: (just listen to the first 7 minutes to start)
Note: this conversation contains vulgar language. Listener discretion is advised.
Molyneux gets her talking about the most important question that women who fail with men never want to answer: why did your mother choose this awful, awful man, to be your father out of all the other men in the world? At the end, she really has learned her lesson and gives a good warning to other young women at the crossroads.
Summary of key admissions:
- Caller: I’m a 41-year-old single white female who was a bad girl in my 20s. I was raised fatherless by a loving Christian mom. Question: what caused me to fail at life and be living with my (divorced) mother?
- I was gifted, very intellectual, top of the class
- My mom is a very caring person
- My mom approached my Dad when he was already in another relationship (i.e. – her mom was the woman her father cheated with on another woman, then her mom married this cheating man and he dumped the previous woman)
- My mom was very attractive, and could have chosen different men, but she was really attracted to this terrible man
- My mom had a desire to get away from her strict parents, who she resented
- when I was 15 I chose a man, I had recreational sex with him before marriage, and he stalked me and humiliated me
- I felt like an adult at age 15, and I had sex with this man then so that I could put childhood behind me and become an adult
- My mother counter-acted the absence of my Dad by raising me as a Christian – she was a radical, intense Christian and that hyper-religiosity made me not want to talk about sex with her
- My mom divorced my father because he was a jerk
- My mom did not mind that he had other children from past relationships, was underemployed, and was lazy
- I used to sneak out of my room and sit on the back porch and drink alcohol with the neighbor kids
- My mom was a worrier and a control freak, so I rebelled against her warnings and attempts to set boundaries on my wildness
- I and my 15-year-old recreational sex partner used a condom from my devout Christian mother’s drawer
- I had sex with 5 different boyfriends from age 15-18 and caught mono
- My mom had temporary boyfriends after the divorce
- In my 20s, “there wasn’t much to do except go out and drink”. “two to three times a week, me and my girlfriends would get dressed up, go to the clubs, and try to attract hot guys”.
- From 21-30, I stopped looking for relationships, I just hooked up with hot guys for one-night stands and FWBs
- I felt better about myself, more confident and in control when I would drink and have one-night stands with these hot guys
- “I don’t know why I was so focused on looks” in these guys
- The hooking up stopped at 30, then dating (with sex) resumed
- I realized that the hot guys I wanted were not going to settle down, especially with new younger women available
- From 15 to now, I’ve slept with 60 different men, sometimes repeatedly, and on and off
- I never admitted the true number of men I slept with to any of these men
- last relationship was 5 years ago (at age 36)
- I have lost interest in sex, and lost interest in men
- I don’t have the mental toughness to be in a relationship
- I have “been broken” by too many failed relationships
- nobody told me that my decisions with men were not going to go well
In the final 8 minutes where Stefan explains the larger consequences of women’s choices for civilization is very important, I think. I was surprised that he spoke directly to the “hot” alpha males that women want and told them that they are breaking women, and share the blame for destroying our civilization. The thing is, I don’t think those hot alpha males care about civilization, or anything except for themselves. So why do young women choose them?
If I had to pick one essential characteristic of young, unmarried women which ruins their lives, it is their inability to choose responsible men who are proven to be good at doing the things that men do as husbands and fathers. Young, unmarried women today are attracted to men who are LOUSY at the things that men do as husbands and fathers. Responsible men with strict morals and settled religion are not attractive to young, unmarried women. These women can’t connect their choices with men to the tasks that men actually perform in a married home. I am talking about non-Christian women AND Christian women. Nothing that women learn in church corrects this flaw. They are taught to believe that God speaks to them through their emotions, that they must follow their emotions, and everything they do that blows up in their faces is the fault of men. It’s never their responsibility.
Men’s rights activists say that this flaw is the root cause of the end of civilization, and I’m inclined to believe them. Saving women from this flaw is the number one task of fathers, and it is the number one thing that women must look for in a man they make babies with: FIND A MAN WHO CAN BREAK YOUR FUTURE DAUGHTER(S) OUT OF THIS DELUSION BEFORE THEY CHOOSE A BAD MAN. Strong men confront women and set boundaries to help women make better choices. Weak men blame the bad men that women freely choose and this does NOT help women make better choices. Women need to understand that men who speak to them directly, and tell them no, and set boundaries and try to push them to be serious about education and career and finances and marriage are NOT anti-woman. We are trying to protect you and strengthen you, by telling you to make good decisions, and be responsible.