If I had to pick the organization that used the most intolerant coercion against Christians, I’d pick the Human Rights Campaign.
Well, guess who Hillary invited to speak at her convention?
The Hill reports:
The national press secretary for the Human Rights Campaign Foundation will speak at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia this week, marking the first time an openly transgender person will address a major party’s convention.
“Hillary Clinton won’t be the only woman to make history this Thursday. When Sarah McBride takes the stage, she will become the first transgender person to speak at a national Democratic or Republican convention,” Human Rights Campaign President Chad Griffin said in a statement on Sunday.
“Sarah’s inclusion in Thursday’s program is a significant milestone for our community, and it sends a strong message that transgender people and their voices matter.”
Sarah McBride was invited to speak at the convention by the Congressional LGBT Equality Caucus.
[…]”I’m so proud to stand with the LGBT Caucus and speak out in support of Hillary Clinton, because we know she stands with us.”
Griffin, who will also speak at the convention, said the event will show a clear contrast between the Democratic and Republican tickets.
“I’m also honored to address a national convention where LGBTQ advocates will play such an integral and historic role,” he said.
“Next week’s Democratic National Convention will underscore the stark contrast between Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine’s vision for a more equal America, and [Republican presidential nominee]Donald Trump and Mike Pence’s agenda of hate and division.”
The Human Rights Campaign endorsed Clinton, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, in January.
You might remember that the Human Rights Campaign has been featured on this blog a number of times, because they are the leading group seeking to silence, coerce and otherwise suppress Judeo-Christian values in the public square.
Let’s review the history the Human Rights Campaign to discover their agenda from actual actions:
- the wealthy co-founder of the Human Rights Campaign Terry Bean was arrested for sex with an underage teen
- called the Family Research Council a “hate group“, after the FRC was attacked by a gun-wielding gay rights activist, who was later convicted of domestic terrorism
- leaked the names of pro-marriage donors to the Huffington Post, names that were supplied to them by a gay rights activist working for the IRS
- published a report on Christian schools and universities who dissent from the gay agenda, in order to intimidate and coerce them into rejecting traditional Christian teachings on sexuality
- calling the employers of Christians in order to get them fired from their jobs
And so on.
Many large corporations are on board with the Human Rights Campaign agenda of anti-Christian bigotry.
Here are their Platinum corporate partners:
How far would the Human Rights Campaign go to achieve their goal of stamping out any disagreement with their morality? We’re going to find out, because lots of Democrats who falsely claim to be Christians keep voting for the Democrat Party.
- Is the Human Rights Campaign blaming Christians for Orlando terrorist attack?
- Obama administration forces transgender bathroom access in all public schools
- Obama DOJ moving fast against NC HB2 but slowly on Clinton investigation
- What are all the big liberal corporations trying to protect in North Carolina?
- Disney, Marvel, NFL and Apple threaten to boycott Georgia over religious freedom bill
- Obama administration to assist gay rights group in targeting Christian schools
- 130 left-wing fascist groups petition Obama to end religious liberty in America
- Democrats’ “Equality Act” will threaten religious liberty in all 50 states
- Human Rights Campaign calls the Family Research Council “hate group”
- Human Rights Campaign co-founder Terry Bean arrested for sex crime with 15-year-old
- IRS pays $50,000 for leaking names of pro-marriage donors to gay activist group