So I blogged a bit about Trump on Monday, listing out all of his positions, and I want everyone to understand what I think of people who vote for Trump.
What I infer that Trump supporters believe:
- They are in favor of adultery and frivolous divorce, they don’t think it’s anything that needs to be repented of.
- They think that a person can be a Christian without ever having read the Bible or attended a theologically-sound church.
- They think that constantly bragging about wealth is consistent with Christianity.
- They are in favor of abortion through all 9 months of pregnancy, including partial-birth abortion.
- They are in favor of funding Planned Parenthood, because they do “wonderful things”.
- They are in favor of using taxpayer money to bailout banks.
- They are in favor of tariffs, which raise prices for consumers.
- They are in favor of using government to seize private property to benefit private businesses.
- They think that dictators who murder journalists and dissenters are “strong leaders”.
- They support single-payer universal healthcare, even though this leads to rationing and waiting lists in Canada and the UK.
- They support making “forward motion” on the gay agenda.
- They think that someone who fails constantly at business, including four bankruptcies and lawsuits claiming fraud is a “successful businessman”.
- They think that someone who donates huge amounts of money to Democrats like Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton is sincere when he speaks conservative-sounding words, while having nothing at all in the way of a conservative record.
- They think that Bush lied us into the Iraq war, and that WMDs were never found in Iraq.
- They think in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, there is no right or wrong party.
- They don’t want to condemn white supremacy or David Duke.
- They want to see radical pro-abortion judges nominated to the Supreme Court of the United States.
- They belief that taxpayer money should be distributed to certain businesses that lobby the government for handouts, e.g. – the ethanol lobby.
I assume that Trump supporters agree with most or even all of these things, and surprisingly, under questioning, they often admit to it.
And here’s the latest thing that I assume most Trump voters support – promoting homosexuality to 5-year-olds in the public schools.
Life Site News explains:
Donald Trump donated $30,000 to homosexual activists, including a $20,000 grant to an organization that promoted “fisting” to middle school students, recommended books excusing homosexual pedophilia, and proclaimed its mission is “promoting homosexuality” in the public schools to children as early as kindergarten.
According to a 990 form filed with the IRS, the Donald J. Trump Foundation donated $20,000 to the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network (GLSEN) in 2012 and another $10,000 to Gay Men’s Health Crisis.
Kevin Jennings founded GLSEN (originally the Gay and Lesbian School Teachers Network) in 1990. He and other homosexual teachers formed Gay-Straight Alliances (GSAs) nationwide and drew up curricula that began shaping children’s values in accordance with the LGBT perspective from the age of five.
GLSEN has been upfront about its goals and desire for mainstream respectability. In 1997, Jennings said, “I can envision a day when straight people say, ‘So what if you’re promoting homosexuality?’”
GLSEN recommends children face “saturation” in its viewpoint beginning in kindergarten. GLSEN activist Jaki Williams taught a workshop on “Inclusive Kindergartens” at a 1997 regional conference. “Children in the kindergarten age are ‘developing their superego’…That’s when the saturation process needs to begin,” Williams, a New York teacher, said.
They go into all the details of what GLSEN does. They basically market homosexuality to young children in the schools, when their parents are not there to counter any of it.
I will mention one thing from the post – “fisting”, since it has to do with the Planned Parenthood that Trump and all of his supporters support:
But at the 2001 GLSEN conference, Planned Parenthood distributed “fisting kits.”
Why else would people be supporting him for President when there are more conservative candidates like Ted Cruz, who have a proven record?
By they way, I actually asked one of my evangelical Christian friends who is a Trump supporter whether he supported the practice known as “fisting”. He never denied it. I’m not sure if that means that he and all the other Trump supporters are engaging in fisting with each other, or whether they merely donate money to encourage others to do it, or whether they just support it verbally. It seems to me that it has to be something along those lines.
I’ll never forget how one Trump supporter implied that there was something wrong with my chastity after I asked him whether adultery was wrong. That’s why I just assume that Trump supporters are into all the same stuff he is. I think now that Trump’s record is out in the open, it’s safe to assume that they know about these things and support them.
My candidate is Ted Cruz:
Ted Cruz married one woman – a Harvard Business graduate, who works harder than practically anyone reading this blog. That’s why he chose her – for her ability and character. Does character matter to Christians and conservatives any more? Or are we all in for the hedonistic Playboy Sexual Revolution culture, now?
- Is Donald Trump a successful businessman? Let’s look at his record
- Report: how Donald Trump used illegal immigrants to build Trump Tower
- Is Trump right to praise Putin’s leadership abilities?
- Is Trump right to say that Bush lied about the Iraq war, and there were no WMDs?
- Donald Trump promises gay publication “forward motion” on gay rights issues
- Who has done more on the pro-life and pro-marriage issues – Trump or Cruz?
- Where did Rubio, Cruz and Trump stand on amnesty before running for President?
- Trump, eminent domain, a widow’s house, and a limousine parking lot
- Trump wants to increase taxpayer subsidies of ethanol, Cruz wants to end them
- Trump supported the bank bailout and auto bailout, Cruz opposes all bailouts
- Should evangelical Christians prefer Donald Trump on moral grounds?
- Clinton, Rubio, GOP establishment and leftist media defend Trump’s New York Values
- What are the “New York Values” that Trump’s evangelical Christian supporters admire?
- Donald Trump would expand Obamacare into single-payer health care system
- Who is more conservative on the marriage issue? Trump, Cruz, Carson or Rubio?
- Is Donald Trump’s claim about Muslims celebrating 9/11 in New Jersey accurate?