We have a lot of material showing that Hillary Clinton lacks the moral character and professional judgment to be President, but this latest revelation tops them all, in my opinion.
This is from the non-partisan The Hill.
In an email marked June 17, 2011, that was released by the State Department on Friday, Clinton informs aide Jake Sullivan that she has not yet received a set of talking points.
“They say they’ve had issues sending secure fax,” Sullivan says. “They’re working on it.”“If they can’t, turn into nonpaper w no identifying heading and send nonsecure,” Clinton responds.
[…]The Clinton campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Ia.) chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, called the email “disturbing.”
“The State Department’s latest Freedom of Information Act release contains a disturbing email that appears to show the former Secretary of State instructing a subordinate to remove the headings from a classified document and send it to her in an unsecure manner,” he said in a statement on Friday.
“It raises a host of serious questions and underscores the importance of the various inquiries into the transmittal of classified information through her non-government email server,” he added.
[…]The Democratic primary front-runner is under investigation by the FBI for using a private email server during her tenure at State.
Republicans have accused Clinton of compromising classified data and putting national security at risk by using a non-governmental device to transmit and receive her emails.
The State Department released a new batch of 3,007 emails on Friday, in which it said 66 were classified. The total number of classified messages received from Clinton’s server is now up to 1,340.
Reactions to this discovery from prominent conservatives show the impact of what she’s done to her presidential ambitions:
Guy Benson adds at Town Hall:
As Hillary herself has personally attested — is that none of the sensitive material that she wrongfully transmitted through her unsecure server was “marked classified” at the time. Again, this is meaningless, especially when it comes to highly secret material that she was obligated to recognize and protect as soon as it was produced. But the email chain referenced above includes an instruction from Hillary Clinton to a State Department aide (who now works on her campaign) to strip classified information — it remains redacted to this day — of its classified markings [“identifying heading”] and “send nonsecure.”
Which leads us to Ed Morrissey at Hot Air:
Has the State Department released a smoking gun in the Hillary Clinton e-mail scandal? In a thread from June 2011, Hillary exchanges e-mails with Jake Sullivan, then her deputy chief of staff and now her campaign foreign-policy adviser, in which she impatiently waits for a set of talking points. When Sullivan tells her that the source is having trouble with the secure fax, Hillary then orders Sullivan to have the data stripped of its markings and sent through a non-secure channel.
That should be game, set, and match, yes?
“If they can’t, turn into nonpaper w no identifying heading and send nonsecure.” That’s an order to violate the laws handling classified material. There is no other way to read that demand.
Game, set, match, indeed. Every single one of Hillary’s excuses has now evaporated, and this email is a clear instance of giving an order in violation of national security clearance rules.
Hillary Clinton, I don’t need to hasten to add, belongs in jail.
She really does have contempt for rules and regulations that are devised by experts for the good of her country. She does not understand things like encryption and information security. She does not respect the need for national security. She is not qualified to be President. Her only reason for wanting to be President is personal ambition, not the good of her country.
I doubt that she could even survive on her own in this world, without her army of government handlers and assistants driving her around, buying her groceries and showing her how to operate the hardware and software that any teenager can operate. She just hasn’t had the experience needed to be President – she doesn’t know how to do the job. Running around the world trying to push abortion and gay rights on other countries is not good experience for the job.
She needs to retire with her charming husband Bill and talk about the good old days when she was protecting him from the women he assaulted and abused. If she refuses to take responsibility for the terrible harm that she’s done to her country, then maybe she needs to spend the rest of her life in a federal prison.
- The real war on women: Hillary Clinton’s record of defending a man accused of rape
- Hillary Clinton downplays VA scandal: 307,000 veterans died on VA waiting lists
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department ignored 600+ requests for more security in Benghazi
- Why did Hillary Clinton blame the Benghazi terrorist attack on an “Internet video”?
- Intelligence review finds Hillary e-mails contain “highly classified information”
- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton prioritized gay rights and abortion over national security
- Hillary Clinton walks out of press conference when questioned about e-mail server
- Hillary Clinton gives up her unsecure, home-brew server to the DOJ
- FBI conducting investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private, secret e-mail server
- Hillary Clinton lied to CNN about not receiving a subpoena
- All evidence points to Hillary Clinton as source of internet video lie
- In one day, Bill and Hillary Clinton got over $1 million for four speeches
- Hillary Clinton: let’s use government to force Christians to stop being pro-life
- Former CIA deputy director: foreign countries have everything on Clinton’s e-mail server
- Only 10% of money given to Clinton Foundation goes to charity
- Mitt Romney: Hillary’s Clinton Foundation Uranium One scandal “looks like bribery”
- “Dead broke” Hillary Clinton makes more money in an hour than top-paid CEO
- New book by Peter Schweizer: Clinton State Department favored foreign donors
- Largest individual donor to Clinton Foundation has trade ties to Iran
- Clinton Foundation continues to take donations from regimes that oppress women
- What are Hillary Clinton’s views on amnesty and illegal immigration?
- Hillary Clinton deleted 32,000 e-mails, refuses to turn over her home-based server
- Clinton Foundation: all eight of the highest paid executives are men
- E-mails released by Clinton: there are “months, and months, and months” missing
- As senator, Hillary Clinton paid women 72 cents for every dollar she paid men
- Hillary Clinton’s fake Bosnia gunfire story and her abortion award
- Universities raise tuition while paying hundreds of thousands to Hillary Clinton to speak
- State Department ignored Boko Haram for two years, under Hillary Clinton
- Hillary Clinton opposes bill to cut taxpayer funding of abortions abroad