Just watched this Friday night, and it’s a very good discussion that starts with the 5 basic questions you need to understand before you can understand intelligent design.
Here are the first 5 questions:
- What is intelligent design?
- What are the three meanings of the word evolution?
- Is Darwinian evolution compatible with intelligent design?
- Is intelligent design science?
- What is biological information and where is it found?
There are many more questions covered, and Eric Metaxas is a very witty interviewer. I laughed out loud many times. There is a period of question and answer at the end. Those were some of the most intelligent questions I have ever seen from a lay audience.