Last year’s illegal leak of confidential non-profit donor information by the Internal Revenue Service has been linked to a 2007 Harvard University graduate who was a member of a gay activist group within Bain and Co.
IRS rules prevent congressional investigators from publicly naming the tax agency employee who leaked the information about donors to the National Organization for Marriage (NOM),Eliana Johnson of National Review reports, however, that the person to whom the information was leaked was former Bain and Co. employee Matthew Meisel. A 2007 graduate of Harvard, Meisel was active in an employee organization called Bain Gay and Lesbian Association for Diversity (BGLAD), Meisel’s activism on behalf of gay-oriented diversity hiring programs has been trumpeted in the Harvard Crimson and Yale Herald.
Johnson’s National Review report cites investigators with the House Ways and Means Committee for how the information about donors to NOM (which opposes the legalization of same-sex marriage) was leaked from the IRS, revealing GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s private contributions to the organization:
[A]n IRS agent working in the Exempt Organizations Division — the same division that, until May, was under the direction of Lois Lerner, who retired under duress last month — leaked NOM’s Schedule B to Matthew Meisel, a former employee of Bain & Company… . After he obtained NOM’s donor list from the IRS employee, the committee says, Meisel then turned it over to the Human Rights Campaign. Neither Meisel nor the Human Rights Campaign returned calls seeking comment.
So what you have here is a gay activist giving information to the Human Rights Campaign. The Human Rights Campaign is a group that had previously condemned the Family Research Council as a hate group. This is the same Family Research Council that was later attacked by a convicted domestic terrorist / gay activist. After the attack, the HRC continued to denounce the FRC as a hate group.
Not the first time
Remember Private Bradley Manning, who leaked top secret military information? He was also a gay activist.
Here’s the story from the UK Telegraph.
Bradley Manning, the prime suspect in the leaking of the Afghan war files, raged against his US Army employers and “society at large” on his Facebook page in the days before he allegedly downloaded thousands of secret memos, The Daily Telegraph has learnt.
The US Army intelligence analyst, who is half British and went to school in Wales, appeared to sink into depression after a relationship break-up, saying he didn’t “have anything left” and was “beyond frustrated”.
In an apparent swipe at the army, he also wrote: “Bradley Manning is not a piece of equipment,” and quoted a joke about “military intelligence” being an oxymoron.
Mr Manning, 22, who is currently awaiting court martial, is suspected of leaking more than 90,000 secret military documents to the Wikileaks website in a security breach which US officials claim has endangered the lives of serving soldiers and Afghan informers.
[…]Mr Manning, who is openly homosexual, began his gloomy postings on January 12, saying: “Bradley Manning didn’t want this fight. Too much to lose, too fast.”
[…]Pictures on Mr Manning’s Facebook page include photos of him on school trips during his time in Wales and at a gay rights rally, where he is holding up a placard demanding equality on “the battlefield”.
The story a detailed look at his family history, and his troubled relationship with his father after his parents divorced.
Why is this interesting?
The troubling thing about abortion activists and gay activists is how easy they find it to overrule and destroy the basic human rights of those who disagree with them about sexual morality. That’s the real concern that traditional religious people have about abortion rights and gay rights activists. Some of them seem very willing to break the law and infringe on the rights of others in their crusades.
See below for some more examples of radical left-wing activists breaking laws in order to push their socially liberal agenda.
- Two Christian preachers brutally beaten at Seattle Gay Pride Festival
- Gay activist who vandalized Chick-Fil-A restaurant will not be charged
- Man who attempted mass shooting at Family Research Council pleads guilty
- Floyd Lee Corkins II is a left-winger, admired atheist philosopher Nietzche
- Even after Family Research Council shooting, leftists continue “hate” rhetoric
- The mainstream media’s biased coverage of the Family Research Council shooting
- Southern Poverty Law Center called the Family Research Council “hate group”
- Human Rights Campaign calls the Family Research Council “hate group”
- Family Research Council shooting suspect volunteered at gay community center
- White House and left-wing media take hours to comment on FRC shooting
- Shooting at Family Research Council being investigated as domestic terrorism
- Gay activist Dan Savage bullies Christian teens and bashes Christianity
- Hate crime: gay activists vandalize Mark Driscoll’s Mars Hill Church
- Human Rights Campaign leaks list of pro-marriage donors and their addresses
- Pro-abortion vandals: destroying pro-life display was “free speech”
- Gay rights activists vandalize church for posting pro-marriage sign
- Gay manager at Cisco Systems gets Dr. Frank Turek fired
- Brown University students attack pro-marriage sign at demonstration
- Zeitgeist conspiracy movie had profound impact on Jared Loughner
- Atheist who shot Gabrielle Giffords read Communist Manifesto, liked flag burning
- Suicidal Florida school board gunman was a progressive atheist
- Eco-terrorist who shot up Discovery Channel building is a Darwinist
- Harvard-educated evolutionist arrested for multiple-victim school shooting
- The link between Darwinism, nihilism and public school shootings
- Democrats attacking campaign offices with guns and explosives
- Pro-abortion thugs arrested at McGill University pro-life event
- Pro-abortion shooter murders two people
- Pro-lifer dodges SUV driven by pro-abortionist