OH MY. You really, really, really need to watch this speech.
Topics: The “Miss Me Yet” billboard in MN, her son persuades a liberal to be a conservative, grass roots conservative activism in ND, the importance of liberty, Obama’s anti-americanism, bailout mania, federal spending.
Topics: The national debt, nationalization of industry, public/private economy, socialism, inflation, Greece, “fantasy economics”, FDR and the forgotten man, small business, the Constitution, the vision of America, private property.
Topics: The revolutionary war, self-government, American history, the story of America, self-sacrifice, American exceptionalism.
This is great. What I like about Bachmann more than anything else is that she comes across as totally unguarded and genuine. And when you put her in front of a room of conservatives, she just does it even better. This speech is TWICE as good as Marco Rubio’s speech that I posted before. And it’s well-delivered, too.
UPDATE: Muddling Towards Maturity likes the George Will CPAC speech.
- Michele Bachmann talks about Obamacare and the stimulus package
- Michele Bachmann wants to cancel bonuses for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac CEOs
- Michele Bachmann issues conservative call to action
- Michele Bachmann interviewed on the Pat Robertson’s 700 Club
- Michele Bachmann analyzes Obama’s latest foreign policy blunders
- Congresswomen denounce Obamacare’s rationing of breast cancer exams
- Michele Bachmann video on the future of Obamacare
- Moderate George Will lauds the virtues of Michele Bachmann
- Collection of the best Michele Bachmann video clips