Did you know that the pro-life issue is an area where you can learn arguments and use evidence to be persuasive? Here’s a podcast that shows you how.
Scott Klusendorf, President of Life Training Institute, is a pro-life rockstar. Listen in as host Brian Fisher attempts to unsuccessfully “stump the apologist” with some of the most difficult pro-abortion questions of our day.
The MP3 file is here. (36 minutes)
- How did Scott get interested in the abortion issue?
- Do you need a special calling in order to learn how to defend the unborn?
- What is the history of the pro-life movement, and how have they shifted tactics?
- What is moral relativism? How is it relevant to the abortion debate?
- Why is moral relativism so widely accepted?
- How do you deal with someone who says abortion is wrong, but she has no choice?
- How do you deal with the rape and incest exceptions argument?
- What about unborn children who are not “viable”?
- But isn’t the foetus part of the woman’s body?
- Abortion is necessary to reduce poverty, crime, overpopulation, etc.
It’s Friday night, and listening to a smart pro-lifer is awesome. His answer to the abortion is necessary to alleviate poverty is just awesome – the man is widely read outside his field.