The latest poll from National Post. Tories up by NINETEEN POINTS.
The nationwide survey by Ipsos Reid, conducted exclusively for Postmedia News and Global TV, reveals a historic shift in public opinion has occurred as the political parties have fought for votes in this campaign.
If an election were held now, Stephen Harper’s Conservatives would receive 43% of the vote among decided voters, up two points from two weeks ago.
[…]Ipsos Reid president Darrell Bricker said Thursday the results of the April 18-20 poll confirm a significant shift is occurring.
He said the sudden rise in national support for the New Democrats is largely thanks to growth in Quebec and in British Columbia.
It’s difficult to predict how much this boost in the popular vote would translate into extra seats for Layton’s party, he said.
While the NDP has political experience in B.C., it has little history of organizational strength in Quebec.
“It does come down to the ground game,” said Bricker.
“You have to be able to get those votes into the ballot box.”
“The real story about the NDP surge isn’t about them winning a lot more seats, but how they affect the Liberal votes and the Bloc votes.”
Bricker said it’s possible that in Quebec, as the Liberals and Bloc lose votes to the NDP, the Tories could stand to benefit in tight races.
Please go vote YES in the following polls, which are being pushed by the left-wing government-run Canadian Broadcast Corporation. The CBC favors taxpayer-funded abortion of unborn children through all nine months of pregnancy for any reason or no reason. The CBC also favors criminals being allowed to commit crimes in the homes of law-abiding citizens without fear of being deterred by an armed homeowner. The CBC is pro-abortion and pro-criminal.
Question: Should the Canadian Conservative Party cut funding for Planned Parenthood to provide free abortions, which encourages people to have more abortions by lowering the cost of an abortion?
Question: Should the Canadian Conservative Party abolish the wasteful $1 billion long-gun registry, when all the available research from economists shows that firearm ownership by law-abiding citizens reduces violent crime?
Related posts on Planned Parenthood
- 91% of Planned Parenthood clinics help hide statutory rapists
- What is Planned Parenthood and why do Democrats support them?
- Does Planned Parenthood really use taxpayer money to provide mammograms?
- Planned Parenthood stung three more times by Live Action
- Planned Parenthood caught helping pimp to run underage sex-trafficking ring
- Planned Parenthood releases annual report – 324,008 babies aborted
- Undercover video of Planned Parenthood selling abortion with misinformation
- How much money does Planned Parenthood receive from taxpayers?
- How much profit does the non-profit Planned Parenthood make?
- Is Planned Parenthood overbilling state and local governments?
- Planned Parenthood conceals rape and breaks the law
Related posts on gun control
- Do gun-free zones prevent multiple victim shootings?
- Do guns reduce crime? Watch this debate and hear both sides
- Liberal MSNBC says that more legal firearm ownership reduces crime rates
- John Stossel makes the case against gun control in 6 minutes
- Tom Sowell on gun control and judicial activism
- Grandmother jailed for five years for owning family heirloom handgun
- Do gun-free zones prevent multiple-victim public shootings in Europe?
- 61-year-old British man convicted for cutting up fruit with a Swiss Army knife
- Understanding how concealed carry laws save lives
- Why do people favor legal private ownership and concealed carry of handguns?