- Sean’s testimony (he is the son of Christian apologist Josh McDowell)
- Sean’s debate with James Corbett on the grounding of morality
- The role of public debates in Christian evangelism
- Sean’s new book on the emergent church and the emerging generation
- Can apologists on both sides really be honest about pursuing truth?
- Are apologists on both sides good at encountering ideas on the other side?
- Do doctrines like Heaven and Hell corrupt the honest pursuit of truth?
- Why doesn’t Josh defend “Evidence that Demands a Verdict” from critics?
- What should we make of weird moral rules in the Old Testament today?
Sean’s amazing debate:
This is a MUST-LISTEN. You will love this debate or your money back. And you can even watch the debate here.