Well, of course it’s MSNBC, d’uh. (H/T Gateway Pundit)
The snowpocalypse that is going through DC and other extreme events are precisely what the climate scientists have been predicting, fearing and anticipating, because of global warming. Why is that? The thinking that warmer air temperatures on the earth a higher air temperature has a greater capacity to hold moisture at any temperature. And that as winter comes in that warm air cools full of water and you get heavier precipitation on a regular basis. In fact, you can argue these storms are not evidence of a lack of global warming, but are evidence of global warming.”
What are the facts?
Several all-time seasonal snowfall records have been broken in Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington.
- UN IPCC global warming alarmism based on student essay and magazine article
- How the UN’s IPCC cites non-scientific claims from the World Wildlife Fund
- Chairman of UN’s IPCC used bogus claims to grab global warming cash
- Britain to be hit by coldest winter in 100 years
- Does global warming increase the frequency of hurricanes?
- Canadian government finds polar bear population up 163% since mid-1980s
- Polar bear populations are not decreasing now