Can government-run media be objective? (H/T Right Wing Liberal via ECM)
Yes! It’s POSSIBLE.
- Nice graph shows how the Medieval Warming Period was much warmer than today
- Analysis of the software code behind hide the decline graphs
- The relationship of research grant money to hiding of the decline
- NASA is also hiding climate data from FoI requests
- James Hansen’s former supervisor at NASA is now a GW skeptic
Note: One of my radically leftist ex-co-workers just complained to me that the software file has the “adjustment” commented out. But actually, the software file “briffa_Sep98_e.pro” has the “adjustment” uncommented!
So they did indeed explicitly hide the decline:
;****** APPLIES A VERY ARTIFICIAL CORRECTION FOR DECLINE********* ; yrloc=[1400,findgen(19)*5.+1904] valadj=[0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,-0.1,-0.25,-0.3,0.,-0.1,0.3,0.8,1.2,1.7,2.5,2.6,2.6,$ 2.6,2.6,2.6]*0.75 ; fudge factor
And a bit later:
; APPLY ARTIFICIAL CORRECTION ; yearlyadj=interpol(valadj,yrloc,x) densall=densall+yearlyadj
Hide the decline!