UPDATE: For all the people that are searching for Michele Bachmann, this blog is FILLED with stories on Michele Bachmann!!! Here is a good summary of some of her best material. Here’s her latest video.
More recent posts
Here are my recent posts on Michele Bachmann:
- Michele Bachmann’s famous impassioned speech against “gangster government”
- Michele Bachmann defends free trade at the Heritage Foundation
- MUST-SEE: Michele Bachmann explains why the US dollar is in serious trouble
- Congresswoman Michele Bachmann is Mrs November in new calendar
- Hot Air and Michelle Malkin post new video of Michele Bachmann’s town hall
- New Michele Bachmann video on the future of Obamacare
- MUST-READ: Michele Bachmann open to running for President in 2012!
Michele Bachmann on ESCR
Michele Bachmann is my favorite member of the House, and I’ve blogged about her before, here, here and here. Today, she shows that she is aware of the recent breakthroughs in stem cell research in her speech on the floor of the House. Do not miss this great video of the most conservative and articulate legislator in the House.
More videos of Michele Bachmann are here.
(H/T: The Maritime Sentry)
UPDATE: One of my other congressional favorites Mary Fallin had these comments on the ESCR intitiative:
“Every human being, no matter how small or how early in his or her development, has a right to life. By allowing federal dollars to fund the destruction of human embryos, the Obama Administration is not only denying this essential truth, it is ordering taxpayers to foot the bill for research that many, including myself, find morally repugnant.
“I enthusiastically support adult and cord blood stem cell research, methods which show great promise and do not involve the destruction of human life. It is a tragedy the new administration has further weakened protections of the unborn and ignored the science behind morally acceptable alternatives to embryonic stem cell research.”
UPDATE 2: Michele Bachmann has an even better speech on the dangers of tinkering in the free market here! This one is a must see!