Remember when the Obama adminsitration issued a stand down order to American armed forces when the embassy in Benghazi was being attacked? Four people got killed, then Hillary Clinton and Susan Rice lied about the attack being caused by a YouTube video. It seems like the Obama people haven’t learned a thing, because they are doing it again.
The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) published a report on Wednesday night describing more internal conflicts at the FBI and Department of Justice (DoJ) regarding investigations into the Clinton Foundation. According to unnamed “people familiar with the matter,” the WSJ claims that agents’ wishes to aggressively pursue an investigation into government corruptions related to the ostensibly charitable philanthropic enterprise were stymied by DoJ prosecutors.
[…]The US attorney for Brooklyn, Robert Capers – an appointee of President Barack Obama – is described as being at “the center of the tension” between the FBI and DOJ. Some at the FBI are said to view him as misleadingly placating both sides of the interagency dispute.
FBI agents and DOJ corruption prosecutors are said to have disagreed over the strength of the evidence regarding allegations that contributors to the Clinton Foundation received favorable political treatment from the State Department during Hillary Clinton’s tenure as its head.
[…]The WSJ’s sources claim that some blame is being directed at the FBI’s second-in-command, deputy director Andrew McCabe. McCabe’s wife is a Democrat senatorial candidate in Virginia who received nearly $500,000 from Virginia Governor and Clinton loyalist Terry McAuliffe.
With the aforementioned tensions beginning in February and continuing today, the DoJ instructed investigators to “stand down” in their investigation of possible corruption related to the Clinton Foundation, according to the WSJ’s sources.
[…]DoJ officials are said to “have become annoyed” with FBI investigators who continued their investigations despite their efforts being rebuffed. Capers is said to have told officials in Washington that the involved FBI agents “won’t let it go.”
A senior DoJ official is said to have called McCabe on August 12 over the matter, concerned that FBI agents were disregarding or disobeying instructions to cease their investigation of possible corruption related to the Clinton Foundation.
Bret Baier of Special Report talked about the ongoing investigation on Wednesday night, and again on Thursday.
Real Clear Politics has an article posted about the first video:
Fox News Channel’s Bret Baier reports the latest news about the Clinton Foundation investigation from two sources inside the FBI. He reveals five important new pieces of information in these two short clips:
1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.
2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.
3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton’s secret server on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.
4. Sources within the FBI have told Baier that an indictment is “likely” in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, “barring some obstruction in some way” from the Justice Department.
5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton’s server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information have been taken from it.
Pay attention to point #5 there – that point shows the importance of not electing a lightweight narcissist who will get us all killed with her carelessness and irresponsibility.
I think the only way that Hillary Clinton will avoid going to prison is by getting elected and replacing all the top leadership at the FBI and DOJ with her cronies, so that the investigations of her unsecure e-mail server and the Clinton Foundation pay-to-play deals get stopped.