This lecture contains Moreland’s famous “Wonmug” illustration. Ah, memories! If you don’t know who Wonmug is, you can find out in this lecture.
- Is it intolerant to think that one religion is true?
- Is it more important to be loving and accepting of people regardless of worldview?
- How should Christians approach the question of religious pluralism?
- How does a person choose a religion anyway?
- Who is Wonmug, and would you like to be like Wonmug?
- Is it enough that a belief “works for you”, or do you want to believe the truth?
- Can all the religions in the world be true?
- Is it wise to pick and choose what you like from all the different religions?
- Is it possible to investigate which religion is true? How?
- Which religions are testable for being true or false?
- How you can test Christianity historically (very brief)
This is the most fun lecture to listen to, you should listen to it, if you like fun.