This is from The Daily Caller.
Former acting CIA director Michael Morell said he believes former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s Homebrew email server was indeed compromised by foreign intelligence services.
Morell, who served as both deputy director and acting director of the CIA during his four year tenure (2010-2013) made the remark to radio host Hugh Hewitt Friday afternoon as he continued promoting his new book on America’s war on terror.
“As a professional matter, do you believe at least one, or perhaps many, foreign intelligence services have everything that went to and from that server?” Hewitt asked.
“So I think that foreign intelligence services, the good ones, have everything on any unclassified network that the government uses, whether that’s a private server or a public one,” Morell said. “They’re that good.”
“So that’s a yes?” Hewitt asked in affirmation.
“Yep,” Morell said.
Well, that’s a comforting thought. But look on the bright side: at least with the e-mails all deleted, we don’t have any evidence that Clinton committed treason with Benghazi, the Clinton Foundation, etc. That’s a positive, right? Well, what do you care about more? Our national security, or Hillary Clinton getting elected President in 2016?
- ABC News anchor who defended Clinton Foundation donated $75,000 to Clinton Foundation
- Only 10% of money given to Clinton Foundation goes to charity
- Mitt Romney: Hillary’s Clinton Foundation Uranium One scandal “looks like bribery”
- New study: how the mainstream media deleted Hillary Clinton’s e-mail scandal
- “Dead broke” Hillary Clinton makes more money in an hour than top-paid CEO
- New book by Peter Schweizer: Clinton State Department favored foreign donors
- Largest individual donor to Clinton Foundation has trade ties to Iran
- Clinton Foundation continues to take donations from regimes that oppress women
- What are Hillary Clinton’s views on amnesty and illegal immigration?
- Hillary Clinton never signed separation form that required her to turn over all e-mails
- Could Hillary Clinton be sent to prison because of her secret e-mail server?
- Hillary Clinton deleted 32,000 e-mails, refuses to turn over her home-based server
- Clinton Foundation: all eight of the highest paid executives are men
- E-mails released by Clinton: there are “months, and months, and months” missing
- Hillary Clinton used her private e-mail account to conduct State Department business
- E-mails: Hillary Clinton’s top aides knew in minutes that Benghazi was a terrorist attack
- Clinton Foundation receives millions in donations from regimes that oppress women
- As senator, Hillary Clinton paid women 72 cents for every dollar she paid men
- Hillary Clinton’s fake Bosnia gunfire story and her abortion award
- Hillary Clinton: don’t let anybody tell you that corporations and businesses create jobs
- Hillary Clinton aides were present to “separate” damaging documents before Benghazi probe
- Universities raise tuition while paying hundreds of thousands to Hillary Clinton to speak
- State Department ignored Boko Haram for two years, under Hillary Clinton
- Hillary Clinton opposes bill to cut taxpayer funding of abortions abroad