The latest episode of ID the Future is short and sweet – only 7 minutes long.
On this episode of ID the Future, Casey Luskin sits down with Dr. Stephen C. Meyer, author of Darwin’s Doubt: The Explosive Origin of Animal Life and the Case for Intelligent Design. Dr. Meyer explains his inspiration for writing Darwin’s Doubt and discusses the main piece of evidence that Darwin could not explain in his theory.
Special limited time offer: Save 43% and get 4 free digital books when you pre-order Darwin’s Doubt.
You can grab the MP3 here.
- what evidence caused Darwin to doubt his own theory of evolution?
- has the progress of science made the problem more, or less, problematic for naturalists?
- why is the problem of the Cambrian explosion so significant in biology?
- how many animal body plans are there in total?
- how many animal body plans emerged suddenly in the Cambrian explosion?
If you haven’t yet read Meyer’s first book, “Signature in the Cell”, you should probably grab that one. It’s the best book on intelligent design that’s out right now. It talks about the origin of the first living cell, surveying all naturalistic explanations for it, and concluding that the best explanation – the one most consistent with what we know now – is intelligent design.