From the Daily Caller.
A new survey shows Mitt Romney with a commanding lead over President Barack Obama among doctors, with Obamacare helping to sway their votes.
If the election were held today, 55 percent of physicians reported they would vote for Romney while just 36 percent support Obama, according to a survey released by Jackson & Coker, a division of Jackson Healthcare, the third largest health care staffing company in the United States
Fifteen percent of respondents said they were switching their vote from Obama in 2008 to Romney in 2012. The top reasons cited for this change was the Affordable Care Act and the failure to address tort reform.
Leadership style, failure to follow through on campaign promises, unemployment and the general state of the economy were also factors.
[…]The survey found that physicians that support Romney were more likely to own their own practice or “who had a stake in their own practice”. Obama supporting physicians were more likely to be women, or employed by hospitals or health systems.
Here are a few articles that I have been using lately to inform people about the problems with Obamacare:
- Heritage Foundation: Obamacare Raises Taxes on 3 Million Middle-Class Americans
- Cato Institute: ObamaCare’s Cost Could Top $6 Trillion in first 10 years
- Life News: Obamacare is pro-abortion and pro-government controlled rationing
- Heritage Foundation: The 3 Biggest Ways Obamacare Kills Jobs
- Investors Business Daily: Obama’s Broken Health-Premium Savings Promise
- Reason: Obamacare will lead to longer wait times and crowded emergency rooms
- Doctor Patient Medical Association: 83% of doctors contemplating quitting over Obamacare
It’s important to understand that just because Obama can dress a few people in white coats for a pro-Obamacare photo-op, that doesn’t mean that doctors support a government takeover of health care.
- Health insurance premiums up $3,000 since Obama was elected
- Report: Obamacare regulations will cost taxpayers and businesses $1.8 trillion
- Obamacare subsidizes the risky behaviors of sexually active women
- Obamacare begins forcing states to cap and cut prescription drug benefits
- Department of Justice threatens to seize business from Catholics
- CBO: 20 million Americans could lose employer-provided health coverage under Obamacare
- A simple introduction to Obamacare
- 75% of the costs of Obamacare will be paid by those making $120,000 or less
- Washington Post columnist bashes Obamacare
- CBO: Obamacare cost is $1760 billion, not $940 billion that Obama claimed
- CBO report: four million will lose employer health care due to Obamacare
- Democrat Jim Cramer explains how Obamacare forces businesses to outsource