By UK philosopher Peter S. Williams. (H/T Apologetics 315)
It’s 9 minutes long.
- Atheists misunderstand the nature of faith.
- Atheistic view of epistemology is self-refuting.
- Atheistic view of morality is self-contradictory.
- Atheistic view of free will is self-contradictory.
- Atheists don’t understand theistic arguments.
This is a short presentation of the material presented in this paper.
If you want to hear more from Peter, this debate with an academic postmodern relativist is just awesome.
2 thoughts on “Five flaws in the thinking of the new atheists”
Good video. Thanks for posting.
The video is down… found a new one here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G397UapIzOo