Commenter James notified me that the Democrats have made the lovely Michele Bachmann their number one target! Please, I’m begging you all – considering sending Michele a small donation. She is my favorite House Representative. And not just because she’s the prettiest. Or because she’s the smartest. Or because she loves children the most. It’s because she loves Christian apologetics, social conservatism AND free market capitalism. She’s perfect!
You can view some videos of her passionate, articulate speeches here if you need convincing.
Here’s the full text of appeal for contributions:
Last month, I appeared on Sean Hannity’s show on Fox News Channel. I was talking about the Democrats’ latest scheme to pick the taxpayer’s pocket to pay for a $1.5-billion slush fund for ACORN.Before getting into the meat of this terrible new anti-taxpayer proposal, Sean Hannity said that he considers me “the second most hated Republican woman,” second only to Governor Sarah Palin.
With Governor Palin taking a well-deserved step out of the spotlight, it appears that I may be absorbing even more of the liberals’ scorn.And, I’d really appreciate your support so that I can defend myself against their attacks.
I’m out there every day speaking the truth about their attempts to guide this nation into socialism:
- Their government-run health care proposal that will put government bureaucrats in between you and your doctor and end up rationing care — and the most vulnerable will suffer first and most.
- Their cap-and-trade national energy tax that will drive up energy costs for every American and send our jobs overseas.
- Their spending spree that has pushed the national budget deficit over the $1 trillion mark for the first time in our history. We’re already closing in on $2 trillion and there’s no end in sight to their spending.
- Their dozens of White House czars with power over your lives and futures and absolutely no accountability to Congress or the people.
- And, speaking of unaccountable — when are they going to open up the Fed’s books to the public?
- Their political patronage to groups like ACORN — doling out billions of your tax dollars and partnering with them to collect your private information for the Census.
But just as they did with Sarah Palin, the more I talk about the issues, the more they attack with below-the-belt personal hits. In fact, yesterday, a Minnesota paper gave a full column to a hit piece on one of my kids!
Can you help me to defend against these attacks? Click here to make a donation!
I’ll tell you the truth: Their sticks and stones will not stop me from going out and speaking the truth about their bad policies! And, your support really helps!God bless and thank you for your support.
Congresswoman Michele Bachmann
Please help her out if you can! There is no one else like her!