The Daily Caller reports.
The man who murdered one woman and paralyzed another during a 2011 Atlanta shooting spree testified at his trial last week that he was motivated by beliefs he had acquired about white people when he was an anthropology major at the University of West Georgia.
Nkosi Thandiwe, 23, argued that the bizarre political views he encountered — and accepted — in college led to a mental state that should have been grounds for a defense of temporary insanity, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.
“I was trying to prove a point that Europeans had colonized the world, and as a result of that, we see a lot of evil today,” Thandiwe testified. “In terms of slavery, it was something that needed to be answered for. I was trying to spread the message of making white people mend.”
Thandiwe explained in court that he had attended an event designed to address concerns about racial inequality the night before the shooting spree. He became furious when he saw two white people there.
“I was upset,” Thandiwe said. “I was still upset Friday. I took the gun to work because I was still upset from Thursday night.”
Maybe we should have a ban on guns – a ban applicable only to Democrats. Guns don’t kill people, Democrats kill people.
Dennis Prager’s latest column looks at a college student was brainwashed to have obviously false views on war and foreign policy. Be careful what you study in college – it’s better to stick with math, science, technology and engineering – especially during a socialism-induced recession. Stick with things that can be measured and tested to insulate yourself from leftist speculations. You want to get a degree in something useful, not in leftist dogma.
- Floyd Lee Corkins II is a left-winger, admired atheist philosopher Nietzche
- Even after Family Research Council shooting, leftists continue “hate” rhetoric
- The mainstream media’s biased coverage of the Family Research Council shooting
- Southern Poverty Law Center called the Family Research Council “hate group”
- Human Rights Campaign calls the Family Research Council “hate group”
- Family Research Council shooting suspect volunteered at gay community center
- White House and left-wing media take hours to comment on FRC shooting
- Shooting at Family Research Council being investigated as domestic terrorism
- Zeitgeist conspiracy movie had profound impact on Jared Loughner
- Suicidal Florida school board gunman was a progressive atheist
- Atheist who shot Gabrielle Giffords read Communist Manifesto, liked flag burning
- Eco-terrorist who shot up Discovery Channel building is a Darwinist
- Harvard-educated evolutionist arrested for multiple-victim school shooting
- The link between Darwinism, nihilism and public school shootings
- Democrats attacking campaign offices with guns and explosives
- Pro-abortion thugs arrested at McGill University pro-life event
- Pro-abortion shooter murders two people
- Pro-lifer dodges SUV driven by pro-abortionist